Bug bounties are granted at the full discretion of Origin Protocol. The rewards range in size from $100 OUSD for minor issues to $1,000,000 OUSD for major critical vulnerabilities. Currently, the bounty program only applies to OUSD and OETH and not other products from Origin. Our bug bounty program is currently administered by Immunefi.
In order to be eligible for a bug bounty, you must follow the rules of Responsible Disclosure outlined below.
Security is our top priority and we've taken every effort to make sure our code is secure and works as intended. However, it's completely possible that vulnerabilities both large and small may have gone undetected.
In case you discover a vulnerability, we would like to know about it immediately so we can take steps to address it as quickly as possible.
If you discover a vulnerability, please do the following:
- Do not take advantage of the vulnerability or problem you have discovered
- Do not reveal the problem to others until it has been resolved
- Do not use attacks on physical security, social engineering, distributed denial of service, spam or applications of third parties
- Do provide sufficient information to reproduce the problem, so we will be able to resolve it as quickly as possible. Complex vulnerabilities may require further explanation so we might ask you for additional information.
In return, we promise:
- We will respond to your report within 3 business days with our evaluation of the report and an expected resolution date
- If you have followed the instructions above, we will not take any legal action against you in regard to the report
- We will handle your report with strict confidentiality, and not pass on your personal details to third parties without your permission
- If you so wish we will keep you informed of the progress toward resolving the problem
- In the public information concerning the problem reported, we will give your name as the discoverer of the problem (unless you desire otherwise)
- As a token of our gratitude for your assistance, we offer a reward for every report of a security problem that was not yet known to us. The amount of the reward will be determined based on the severity of the leak, the quality of the report, and any additional assistance you provide.